Polyurethane hose (PUR hose, ventilation hose) made of ester based TPU with a zinc plated steel spiral integrated in wall. This polyurethane hose is permanently antistatic, it is very flexible, easy handling and cost effective stocking and transporting – axially compressible 5:1. It is abrasion and weather resistant.
Application: Suction and delivery of shavings, granules, dust, gasoline fumes, oil fumes, pellets, wood chips, sawdust, air, fumes, in the woodworking industry, dust extraction, vapours, small industrial cleaning and light suction plants, industrial vacuum cleaners. It can be used as a protective sleeve.
Polyurethane hose (PUR hose, ventilation hose, air duct hose) with metal spiral reinforcement. Very light and flexible. Good resistance to abrasion and to low temperatures, good resistance to high temperatures.
Application: Particularly suitable for sucking up and blowing emery powders, fumes, chips, pellets; Suitable for aspiration systems, pellet burners, woodworking machinery, dust collectors, etc. It can be used as a protective sleeve.
Vacuum polyurethane hose for suction and delivery of abrasive media such as dust, granulates, shavings, pellets, grains, etc. Agro hose.
Advantages: Light and very flexible polyurethane (PUR) hose, reinforced with an anti-shock PVC spiral. This hose has a completely smooth internal wall and it is corrugated outside, which makes it extremely abrasion and weather resistant, and it has a long service life.
Polyurethane hose PUR with hard copper-plated steel reinforcement spiral integrated in wall, covered with colourful polyurethane. Excellent resistance to abrasion and very low and very high temperatures. Very light and flexible.
Suitable for suction and delivery of air, fumes, shavings, pellets, abrasive powders, chips, granules, fertilizers, seeds, etc.
Antistatic, polyurethane hose (PUR hose) for suction and delivery of hard materials such as dust, chips, granules, etc. as well as fumes and liquids, flammable dust and bulk materials, reinforced with spring steel wire firmly embedded in wall.
Wall: permanently antistatic premium polyurethane (Pre-PUR®), resistant to aggressive wood types and wood preservatives.
Antistatic polyurethane hose PUR, super-heavy. Extremely abrasion-resistant, very high pressure, vacuum and compression resistance. Microbe resistant. Good resistance to oil, gasoline and chemicals. Very good low temperature flexibility.
The wall of the hose is made of permanently antistatic premium ester-polyurethane (Pre-PUR) with spring steel wire firmly embedded in wall. Reinforcement of the primary abrasion areas. Wall thickness: from 2.0 mm to 2.5 mm.
Everything we should know about Polyurethane hoses:
(also called PU hoses, PUR hoses, TPU hoes) are particularly abrasion-resistant and at the same time very flexible, light, durable and with long service life. They represent the best mechanical and physical properties of both PVC and rubber hoses. Compared to conventional PVC hoses
, they are characterized by increased abrasion resistance and better temperature resistance. Polyurethane hoses have a good resistance to chemicals and weathering such as UV rays and ozone, while discolouration (the so-called yellowing) does not affect in any way their mechanical properties.
Another essential advantage of polyurethane hoses is that they do not harden over time as they do not require plasticisers to maintain flexibility, unlike PVC hoses that require adding of flexibility enhancer (such as plasticisers).
Types of polyurethane hoses:
- Ester-based polyurethane – they have better chemical resistance to fuels, lubricants and other petroleum based chemicals. Polyester-based PU has excellent heat and tear resistance.
- Ether-based polyurethane – they are more resistant to moisture while still providing good chemical resistance. Polyether-based PU hoses ensure better performance at low temperatures, they have a better resistance to microbes and hydrolysis.
Application of polyurethane hoses
Polyurethane hoses are widely used in almost every industry due to their light weight, flexibility, abrasion resistance and long service life. They are widely used in:
- Woodworking industry and furniture production – for aspirations, ducting, for edging machines, transfer of shavings, granules, dust, air, etc.
- Agricultural industry – for suction and delivery of seeds in seed drills, for sprayers, silos, animal stall / animal shed: barn ventilation, fertilizers, etc.
- Plastic industry - conveying of granulates and powders, for dosing system, and etc.
- Construction industry – transfer of inert materials, sand, gravel, cement, plaster, etc.
- Pellet burners;
- Chemical industry, Food industry and Pharmaceutical industry;
- Textile industry – for weaving loom machines, automatic knitting machines, CNC spinning machines, etc.
Check our online catalogue of polyurethane hoses or call/email us for more information.